Avocado Baked Eggs
Prep: 10 MIN
Total: 40 MIN
1 Large Avocado
2 slices Bacon, fried and chopped
1 T Tomato, diced
2 stems Basil, chopped
1. Chop 2 slices of bacon and fry until crispy. Cool on a paper towel.
2. Slice avocado in half. With a spoon, gently scoop out some of the avocado meat to create a larger hole.
3. Slice a very small, flat piece off of the bottom of each side of avocado. This is so they will rest flat on your baking sheet.
4. Crack egg one at a time into a small bowl. With a spoon, gently lift yolk and place in avocado half hole. Add additional egg white if it will fit.
5. Salt and pepper. Bake in oven at 425° F for 20-25 minutes until egg whites are cooked.
6. Sprinkle with bacon, tomatoes, and basil.